Glowing reviews for online workshops
The response to the monthly online workshops launched by HPF on August 24 to cover topics on Maori, Pacific and general health promotion topics has been overwhelming.
Comments after the workshops ranged from “very informative,” and “Thank you. This webinar is full of specific information and provides me with a wonderful foundation to help me design services for Pasifika” to “beautiful presentation. Unity, balancing life, working together.”
Participants also commented on the timeliness of the workshops and how great it was to learn new ways/ideas.
The workshops are a continuation of a special Covid-19 series of webinars, launched during the full lockdown earlier this year to offer handy tools and guidance.
With HPF’s face-to-face workshops temporarily on hold, HPF remains committed to providing training and wants to ensure that our health promotion workforce and sector continue to be fit for purpose in this fast-changing environment.
The workshops have three phases of learning. These include:
- pre-event study and preparation, using resources sent three days prior
- participation in the actual webinar with questions and answers as well as discussion
- after the webinar, participants receive a copy of the powerpoint presentation and other resources used, as well as exclusive viewing of the webinar (with your co-workers) for two weeks on our YouTube channel. Ask follow-up questions to the presenter and/or facilitator during the two weeks after the webinar
The webinars/workshops are $29 for members of HPF, and $49 for non-members.
Besides the discounts on webinars, workshops and other events, as a valued member of HPF, you can take advantage of a number of exciting benefits such as:
- Exclusive access to any webinars on our YouTube channel – for a limited time only!
- HPF scholarships (conditions apply)
- Gain knowledge and skills for the ongoing professional development of your staff from experts in the field of health promotion
- Advertise job vacancies in HPF’s monthly notice and website
More benefits for members, through our new membership system, are in progress!